Happy Spring Everyone! We are finally in the joyful and sunny season of spring. I for one am so glad to have bid winter goodbye, and I am looking forward to trying out some fun spring recipes with you guys. Today I have a very easy dinner dish for you to try out, its a halibut dish which anyone can easily do.
I have added a few pics for you to check out serving suggestions, but with a dish like this you can do almost anything with it. I hope you enjoy it. Cheers.
Prep 20 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 30 m
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 halibut fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2) Line a baking sheet with foil.
3) Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
4) Taste and adjust with more salt if desired. Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
5) Place halibut fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.Generously spoon the herbed crumbs over the fish, and lightly press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.