Adding new oils to your kitchen is something most people aren’t always keen on doing, however different oils do offer different tastes and outcomes alike. There are plenty of options out there and all of them contain great health benefits and cooking benefits that you just cant ignore. Sticking to just canola or olive oil may feel safe but with oils like peanut, coconut and avocado oil you might want to spread your wings and try new things.
Avocado oil which is the natural oil pressed from the pulp of an avocado, is a high smoke point which makes it an efficient pantry item. It’s perfect for sautéing, roasting, searing, and vinaigrettes. It must be stored in a cool, dark cupboard, and should be used within a few months of being opened. You can also refrigerate it once it has been opened.
10 Reasons To Add It To Your Kitchen
- Reduces symptoms of Arthritis a disease that involves painful inflammation of the joints.
- 70% of avocado oil consists of heart-healthy oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid
- Avocado oil contains 12 percent saturated fat and 13 percent polyunsaturated fat. It id also high in omega-6 to omega-3.
- Reduces Cholesterol and Improves Heart Health.
- This great oil is high in Lutein, an Antioxidant That has Benefits for The Eyes. This antioxident is a carotenoid that’s naturally found in your eyes. Having lutein in your diet plan may reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Enhances the absorption of important nutrients
- May help prevent gum disease. Avocado oil can help prevent periodontal disease. It can reduce symptoms like bleeding gums, bad breath and the breakdown of bone and tissue around teeth.
- Enhances wound healing. Avocado oil can treat skin injuries
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- It can be consumed cold as well being used for cooking at high temperatures.
- Detoxifies Your Body